Adding New Posts
Well just put whatever’s in your mind here.
- Pressing “Enter” key on your keyboard creates a new paragraph.
Pressing “Shift+Enter” just creates a new line.
- Don’t forget to choose what “Category” (on the right menu section) your post should be under. Just tick the appropriate box!
- If you wish you can add “tags” as well to better index your page.
- When you are in the Post editor you can leave the Post Options on defaults (but feel free to play with them). But make sure the “Show sharing buttons” is ticked (this is ticked by default anyway) at the very bottom so people can share your masterpiece!!
- Whenever possible, set the “featured image” (bottom of right menu) for you post. It will display nice on post boxes.